Tuesday, May 02, 2006

To The One I Love

"And there came a day, unlike any other day..."

No, it wasn't the forming of the Avengers, it was the day, three years ago now, when the love of my life, after me having been in love with her for years, agreed to date me, which was only intended as a happy summer fling at the time, but all too soon ended up being the most wonderful, satisfying relationship with a beautiful, adorable, supremely fantastic woman whom I wouldn't want to be without for all the wages in the whole wide world :)

My darling Sequoia, you are everything I've ever dreamed of and far, far more. You surprise and delight me each and every day we are together and bring me happiness beyond measure. I want the entire world to know that you are my lady love, my one and only, and that I pledge my ever-lasting devotion to you. I love you, sweetheart, I always will! I am beyond grateful that you and I are building a future together. May the force (and in my case, oft-times farce) be with us! :D

Happy anniversary, petatje!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home