Monday, September 25, 2006

The Sequoia-Files

I promised Sequoia I'd pimp her X-Files reviews once I finally wrote a little something myself again. So it was high time that I did write something because these few reviews of old classic the X-Files are pure dynamite so far!

You can find them at http://www.sevensparrows.net/x-files/thexfiles.html and I hope there will be many more, especially because she writes circles around me with the greatest of ease ;) Her passion for the show seems unequaled, so if you've ever been a fan of the X-Files, as she and I have been from the start until they ruined it all, give her reviews a look and bask in the glories of old!

I cannot believe it's been 13 years since the series first started. That's almost half my lifetime ago! Talk about tempus fidgeting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home